We are now looking for an Legal Counsel to join our team in Malmö!
Your roleEnercon needs a Legal Counsel, who is the legal expert to all stakeholders during the entire wind farm lifecycle. The right person will be supporting our local business units in the entire Central & Northern Europe region (CNE) on their day to day legal affairs, including claim management, coordination of formal litigation, court proceedings etc.
- Front-line negotiation and direct communication with all business partners (e.g. suppliers, clients, banks, investors).
- Drafting, negotiating and handling of complex agreements in English, with a focus on sale, construction, financing, procurement and servicing of wind turbines.
- Playing an active role in the development of suitable country/region-specific standard contracts.
- Safeguarding the correct implementation of our corporate policies.
- Managing local law firms (if occasionally necessary for specific tasks or projects).
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts.
- Business travels (mainly to the region and to the headquarters in Germany).
University degree in Law, preferably Sweden.
- Excellent skills of the English language (suitable both for negotiating and for ad hoc contract drafting).
- Good knowledge of Legal English (first Common Law experience is a plus).
- 2 years of professional experience in an international law firm or international company (preferably in the area of engineering, construction or energy).
- Proactive, self-driven, pragmatic, and hands-on attitude with the ability to set the right priorities in a busy working environment.
- Sound judgement, composure under pressure and a collaborative mind-set.
- Confidence making decisions where there is ambiguity or incomplete information.
Our offerAt Enercon, we strive to offer our employees the best possible working environment and opportunities for growth. You will become a part of a vibrant and innovative company, where you will be able to collaborate with a team of professionals who share your passion for making a difference in the world. We believe in investing in our employees' development and offer internal and external training opportunities for personal and professional growth. We also understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees trust-based working hours, including the option to work from home. We value the well-being of our employees and offer a health contribution to support a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, as an employer member of Energy Industry and with a collective agreement, you can rest assured that you will receive fair and competitive compensation and benefits.
Join us at ENERCON and help us shape the future of renewable energy!
We cooperate with Capus AB in this recruitment. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Thomas Lindquist, Recruitment Consultant +46704531353 email@example.com.